Peter Simon founded the company over 10 years ago and continues to lead the business. Through our team, we aim to inform and influence with minimal fuss.
To illustrate the diverse nature of our capabilities, here are some examples of work we have undertaken recently.
- Programme and project sponsorship development for a UK life insurance company.
- Project risk management consultancy with an emphasis on opportunities for a UK utilities company.
- Programme management development for a UK utilities company.
- Training to support the role out of a new project management methodology for the quality function of an international pharmaceutical company.
- Bespoke development to improve in-house project management capability for the drug development function of an international pharmaceutical company.
- Introductory and advanced project management training for an Indian Energy company operating out of the UK.
- Project risk management training (basic and advanced) for a UK defence contractor.
- Bespoke APMP training for two international insurance companies based in Hong Kong.
- Bespoke APMP training for a consulting engineering firm and a construction company based in Hong Kong.
- People-related project management skills training and APM Introductory Certificate training for a UK IT-networks company.
- Project planning and risk management support to a major UK government change programme.
- Project risk training and development for a UK nuclear power station operator.
- Project risk management training for an oil and gas service provider.
- Project risk management training for civil and building company based in Qatar.
- Risk management support at corporate level for a major international mining company.
- Faciliatation of workshops for an international electrical component supplier based in Germany.
- Methodology development for an international insurance company based in Hong Kong.
- Quantitative risk analysis for a major UK port operator.
- Coaching and mentoring of project staff for a major UK port operator.